Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Globe Tatt Awards

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to Globe and the judges of the first ever Globe Tatt Blog Awards for making  me and this blog a finalist under the category Wordslayer with blogging luminaries Gibbs Cadiz, Loi Reyes Landicho, Lori Baltazar and Juned Sonido. It is very much appreciated.

Anyway, there's a public voting component to the award. If you guys can just pop over to their website, look for the category Wordslayer, and vote for me (Von Bryan Cuerpo), I'd really appreciate it. Considering my competition, my chances of winning are slim, but it doesn't mean I can't give it the old college try right? :-)


So please vote!

I'm a finalist for the Globe Tatt Awards!

11 comments:

  1. I just voted for you! All the best... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted.

    pero being nominated's a big thing already, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sir! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone! Thanks a lot, it is very much appreciated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same. Being the underdog can make us more appreciative though. At least we made it. Good luck oy! I know you deserve the nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done! Best of luck, FC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I stumbled to your blog thru the Globe tattoo awards. I hope either you and heckler wins, because I love each of your writing styles.

    So, in order to be fair, I did not vote for any of you. Hehehe. peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Von, I remember you from the press conferences during high school. Good luck and hope you get this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...