My name is Von Bryan Cuerpo. I run and maintain this blog, "Fickle Cattle", a repository of stories, thoughts and opinions on relationships, culture and life in general.
Some things you might want to know about my blog and why I write:
1) My goal is to open your perspectives to new things and new ideas. Though I write from a purely personal point of view, my true aim is to show people that we are all the same essentially, and that whatever differences we have are insignificant at the end of the day.
2) I try to maintain a literariness to my posts. I prefer writing about relationships, art and culture.
3) I don't take myself too seriously.
4) I live in Manila. It is my favorite city in the world. My second favorite city is London.
5) I started this blog in 2010 and since then, I have managed to gain a substantial amount of readers who find some meaning in the pieces that I write. I hope you would find some meaning in it too.